Confidential| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2020
Experienced, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours
- Project Planning & project management
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Liaise with authorities, consultants
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Review appointment of subcontractors, suppliers and vendors recommended by Contract Department.
- Review and endorse subcontract documents, progress & variation works claims to customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent (recognized by PEB).
- At least 8-10 year(s) of civil experience in earthworks and infrastructure work (LTA / JTC Projects) is preferred.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonnel skills