- Manage the implementation of the project on a daily basis with regard to schedules, budget, manpower and quality
- Responsible for the managing and implementing of medium scale IT projects with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements
- Manage the scope definition and change control mechanism
- Escalate and discuss project overrun issues, scope creep, integration issues, resource requirements with Project Director (PD)/Service Delivery Director (SDD)
- Manage integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion etc.
- Manage project activities to ensure timely delivery, including identification of critical path, monitoring and driving completion of interdependent activities and adjustment to project schedules to achieve overall completion deadline
- Manage resources including hardware, software, human resource facilities and logistics required for project so as to ensure completion within budget.
- Review project documentation to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process, standards and procedures to minimize rework and system failures
- Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations
- Customer/ Vendor Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- At least 5 years IT project management experience
- Experience in the development, implementation and support of information technology projects in a range of organizations
- Experience in managing day to day IT Operations
- Exposure working in an IT Outsourcing environment with Technical Implementation & Project management experience
- With Strong leadership experience
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd