Power Partners Private Limited| Date Posted: 22-Oct-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Plan project schedule showing the key milestones, progress and developments.
- Lead and participate in various projects teams to implement project deliverables.
- Manage project issues and highlight to the Management where necessary.
- Provide regular status report to the Management.
- Provide effective leadership to project team and ensure interaction and collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Manage relationship with clients, consultants and building owners.
- Provide support to the Project Manager for all other project matters.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical (Mechatronics) engineering.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience with knowledge in Substantial Electrical (LV & HV) and basic Mechanical knowledge are essential.
- Preferably with knowledge in building / critical facilities Power Management, Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Standby Generators.
- Able to work independently with good initiatives and committed.
- Resourceful, result-oriented and assertive team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer centric and able to foster customer relationship.
- Possess adequate project (Construction & AA works) experience.
- Possess a valid Class 3 license.
- Knowledge of general computer, hardware and software applications will be advantageous.
Power Partners Private Limited