Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assess and oversee projects to ensure their success as defined by being delivered on-time and within budget
- Negotiate contracts with key vendors and suppliers to support project and or program objectives
- Work with other departments and teams seamlessly on assigned projects
- Ensure projects execute and follow the company’s project management methodology
- Work with staff and organize department functions in accordance with company guidelines
- Delegate tasks and department assignments or projects, meeting deadlines related to those assignments
- Report project status information collected form project managers in program dashboards
- Tracks and reports on project and program financials including items such as total capital spent, labor hours, and variances
- Evaluate the schedule or timelines related to the completion of assignments, while maintaining service and/or product quality
- Monitor and control schedule, budget, status reporting, deliverables, and work products for all projects executing in the assigned program
- Focus on achieving the goals or objectives of the department using available resources (staff and budgetary)
- Develop the staff’s skills to enhance department effectiveness and manage resources to eliminate excess cost or unnecessary expenditures
- Monitors team performance in all phases of service and job functions; rectify deficiencies
- Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both in spoken and written form.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain [list required licenses, such as a valid Nevada Driver's License, Alcohol Awareness (TAM) card, etc.] and any other certification or license, as required by law or policy.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing cyber security projects
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using project management methodologies
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects executing together under a program umbrella
- Must be able to communicate well, give direction, review the work of others, and provide guidance and counsel when needed to achieve department goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other Team Members of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.