To conceptualise, implement and coordinate marketing activities and articulate client requirements to work with in-house teams to deliver Below the Line Marketing activities. Ensure efficient operations and maintenance of online and offline marketing content delivery for our clients.
FUNCTIONS & OBJECTIVES:
- Support the Account Manager, in managing a portfolio of clients
- Scope Work Deliverables Accurately based on Project Requirements and Collaborative inputs from the Client, Account Servicing Teams, and recommendations from the Creative and Business Solution Teams
- Tracking project plans and assisting the Account Manager and Team in ensuring timeliness of work completion and strict adherence to timelines
- Ability to conceptualise, implement & manage marketing campaigns based on client’s ATL and BTL marketing needs
- Coordinate the use of Creative and Business teams to ensure a smooth and efficient projects workflow
- Liaising with third-party partners and/or vendors and ensuring that their deliverables are provided to creative/development teams on time and in good quality
- Proactively assess the project’s budget to identify potential risks before they affect project deliverables
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in BTL-marketing or related discipline.
- Relevant experience as a marketing specialist or relating to web, print, events management will be a distinct advantage.
Degree/Diploma in Marketing Communication-related discipline
POSSESS KNOWLEDGE OR QUALITIES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Must be experienced in project management
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Familiar with the marketing ATL and BTL delivery, and its terminology
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate obstacles and create solutions
- Exceptional multitasking skills
- Strong organizational, communication and documentation skills are required for this position
PMG ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD