Newcon Builders Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Project Management
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Monitor and manage the day-to-day operations of project, or function, including developing and monitoring budgets, coordinating activities with other subcontractors
- Handle contractual matters that arise
- Check drawings and quantities and ensure that these are accurate for the execution
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials require at site.
- Plan the work schedule and efficiently organize the site facilities in order to meet an agreed program of deadlines;
- Liaise with consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged on the project;
- Attend regular meetings with owner/client/contractors/sub-con and ensure the progress is on schedule;
- Oversee quality control and safety matters on the site;
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Overall responsible for execution of the projects
- Monitor the cash flow and budgeting of the project
- Accountable for the project’s projected profit
- Identify and comply with all applicable statutory / regulatory requirements related to project under his/her jurisdiction.
- Monitor work progress to ensure project stays on schedule.
- Ensure in-progress inspection and joint inspection Monitor work progress to ensure project stays on schedule.
- Carry out in-progress inspection and joint inspection
- Conduct safety and environmental risk assessment of projects handled
- Ensure staff work in a safe and orderly manner
- Ensure toolbox meeting are carried out for the project.
- Identify QEOHS training needs of subordinates
Newcon Builders Pte Ltd