Memiontec Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Oct-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Preparation of tender activities.
- Responsible for the successful & effective project management, implementation and handover within specified schedule, budget and meeting client’s quality and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for project budget controls, tracking of expenditure and critical scrutiny of contract documents and drawings.
- Communicate effectively & negotiate with consultants, clients, contractors on engineering and contractual matters.
- Strong understanding and effective implementation of project contractual matters.
- Strong technical knowledge in Process Design, Assembly drawing, good management system and teamwork.
- Start up, commissioning, handing over and troubleshooting of plants.
- Maintain good customer relationship management.
- After sales service.
- Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience preferably in Water & Waste Water industries / Construction sector.
- Those with relevant knowledge in Project Management, Process Design and Service & Maintenance experience will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent leadership, planning, good management skills, interpersonal communication and negotiation skills to lead a team of engineers and contractors while liaising with peers and colleagues from various departments.
- Possess the mental and physical stamina to take on numerous challenging tasks while simultaneously meeting high standards and deadlines / vision.
- Highly motivated, driven by excellence and having an eye for details.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office, MS Project.
- Possess Class 3 driving license.
- Mature candidates with relevant work experience are welcomed to apply.
Memiontec Pte Ltd