Confidential| Date Posted: 22-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Project Planning & project management
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Liaise with authorities, consultants
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Review appointment of subcontractors, suppliers and vendors recommended by Contract Department.
- Review and approve the Project Quality Plan
- Review and endorse subcontract documents, progress & variation works claims to customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering recognised by PE Board
- Required skill(s): MS Office, AutoCad.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Proven experience in project management.