Statement Of Purpose
To be the company representative and liaise with the Clients, Consultants, relevant authorities and residents as well as to manage and co-ordinate the Project effectively.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Specific :
- Manage the day-to-day site operations.
- Conduct Tool box meeting.
- Plan the works programme for the project.
- Monitor and control the progress of the work.
- Prepare, review and enforce the risk assessment plan with the assistance of the WSH Coordinator.
- Put in place a system to display / update / serve notice to residents.
- Put in place a system to respond swiftly and effectively to resident’s feedback / complaints.
- Control the worksite effectively in achieving good safety and housekeeping standards.
- Attend, provide information, proposals, if any and updates when liaising with Clients, Consultants and relevant authorities for the implementation of the Project handled.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Clients, Consultants and Vendors on all Project matters.
- Be lead contact point for any and all matters specific to the Clients for the Projects that you are in-charge of.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship and meet Client’s satisfaction.
- Ensure planning for all activities are adequate for Client, product and system conformance.
- Plan, implement and track the work progress periodically, address and follow-up any issues to avoid delays.
- Prepare and submit reports as required by Client and Consultants.
- Monitor Project cost including variation works, if any.
- General :
- Coordinate and work with other departments and vendors.
- Ensure all Quality Documentation is implemented and maintained.
- Engage in Project work and ensure successful completion as well as hand over of Projects to the Clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering, Building / Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or any other discipline related to building construction.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity in managing Town Council / HDB upgrading projects of similar nature and scale.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing Town Council’s R&R projects in a similar capacity in lieu of the educational qualification stipulated above.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Strong in Persuasion, Service oriented, Client relationship and People Management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and can communicate effectively in English.
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- Singapore Class 3 driving license.
(C) Experience :
Preferably with working experience in managing Town Council / HDB upgrading projects.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd