PrimusTech Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Jun-2020
- Lead a team of Engineers and Technicians to oversee the environment control systems and tunnel ventilation control systems in MRT stations.
- Supervises software development, testing and commissioning of PLC and SCADA programs.
- Oversee interface design and implementation using Modbus, BACNet and other open protocols.
- Ensure efficient execution of turnkey projects.
- Provide functional direction to assigned personnel.
- Manage operations to achieve the targeted turn-around time, productivity, quality, environmental, occupational health & safety standards.
- Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Propose and improvement works to client.
- In charge of project budget.
- At least a Poly Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Certificate in PMP is advantageous but not necessary.
- At least 8 years’ experience in management of Building Management Systems and / or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
- Working knowledge of Mitsubishi PLC or Schneider PLC and SCADA Intellution iFIX or Mitsubishi MC Works.
- Familiar with Modbus or BACNet.
- A resourceful individual with good organization, time management and problem solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
PrimusTech Pte Ltd