Roles & Responsibilities
1. Work closely with the Business Development Team, Account Management Team, as well as internal stakeholders, to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
2. Responsible for definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
3. Coordinate internal resources and third parties for timely execution of projections.
4. Coordinate resource allocation availability and allocation.
5. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
6. Develop functional specifications from project requirements, with appropriate technical considerations, inputs from customers, and inputs from UX Designer, for a more effective overall development workflow.
7. Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification technique.
8. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
9. Successfully manage the relationship with the client and stakeholders.
10. Perform risk management to minimize project risks. Report and escalate to management as needed.
11. Establish and maintain good relationships with customers.
12. Contribute towards establishing effective project management related SOPs to ensure that the project management office create and maintain comprehensive project documentations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related discipline
- Preferably PMP certified with 3 to 5 years experiences in SDLC
- Strong analytical and customer management skills
- Good organization skill and able to handle multiply projects concurrently
- Good communications and interpersonal skills