Civica builds software and provides IT and digital transformation services to support some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils, and state agencies. We work with some of the largest health fund providers bringing their services into the digital age. Our products are market leaders, some of them are globally renowned.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in and accelerating the digital transformation of the public sector and associated markets. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About the Role
This is an opportunity for a proven and experienced Project Manager to join our growing team. You will be managing large and complex projects using sound project management process and standards. Reporting to our Operations Manager, you will be working closely with our Service Delivery team to achieve high quality project completion within specified time and budget.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Coordinate the effective design, implementation, and operation of information systems and applications
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Build relationships and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Maintain budget information and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Identify manpower needs and resolve disputes within the project team
You possess at least a degree in computer science, IT, or other relevant fields and with relevant working experience in a similar role. As this is a fast-paced role, you will be a self-starter and highly motivated individual with strong organisational skills.
You will also have:
- At least 6-8 years of IT industry experience with minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Experience in leading a team size of 10-20 members
- Ability to effectively handle multiple large and complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to assess business needs and to analyse, prioritise, and solve issues in a service-driven mindset
- Proficiency in project management tools such as MS Project, Jira, and Confluence
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services (preferred)
- Knowledge of applicable business operations (preferred)
- Professional certification such as PMP, Prince2, and ITIL (preferred)
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves in cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the training and tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
Civica is a Diversity Leader
At Civica we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At Civica we recruit, promote, and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Do we sound like a good match? If so, then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.
Civica Pte Ltd