Work within a leading employer in the Financial Services industry
Excellent opportunity to lead best in class talent
Our Client is a leading multinational bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The bank's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
Overall Project Management:
- Manage and track the quality, scope, timeline, effort (co-related to estimation, CR’s, complexity) and resources (includes GTO, business, contractor, Professional Services resources as well as operations).
- Develop and execute the overall project plan and analyse project proposals which impacts the schedule and budget variance which in turn contribute to meeting the overall objectives of the project.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
Stakeholder Management: Work hand in hand with Business Project Managers to manage project stakeholders and relationships - e.g. escalation, expectation, conflict, scope changes, etc. Ensure teams work in a collaborative environment.
Scope Management: Manage all changes to the agreed scope of work review and assess all changes that impact the timeline and ensure all changes are approved by PSC.
Project Governance: Prepare investment approval deck and manage approval of project by ITC/TPWC. Organize and facilitate PSC meetings, and chair PWC meetings.
Risk and Issue Management: Manage overall project risk, track risk aging, work through escalations, change governance and related issues. Implement the risk mitigation plans.
Process Adherence: Partner with relevant stakeholders in ensuring that the system development methodology is followed and the relevant artefacts are delivered on time with quality, in adherence to the development methodology/approach
Project Reporting: Measure, monitor and report progress to stakeholders at various levels of organization across the enterprise with the right quality, consistency in content. Implement project communication plan and review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar domain.
- Any related professional/technical qualification will be a strong plus.
- You have at least 3 years of IT experience that involved sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a junior or assistant project management role involving the execution of multiple projects or a large project.
- You have at least 3 years of BU or BU-facing experience that involved sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving.
- You are experienced in leading teams.
- You have demonstrated an ability to successfully utilize "soft skills" or "people skills".
- You possess strong knowledge of project planning tools, and you are familiar with and can apply project management methodologies (for example, PMI, Prince II and agile).
- You have strong Business Domain knowledge in at least one area (e.g. CRM)
- You are able to lead and motivate others and can demonstrate empathy and knowledge of personality types and appropriate management techniques as and when required.
- You possess good understanding of current and emerging technologies and are aware of how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business.
- You have showcased the ability to develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures that the right people are in the right place doing the right things at the right time.
- You have demonstrated sensitivity to working in a political environment and interacting with senior leadership.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and have expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- You possess a distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills and knowledge, as this is a highly visible position with substantial impact.
- You possess effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where your role may not directly control resources.
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish rapport and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
Apply for this role at: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/92543073
Snaphunt Pte Ltd