This is a key management role that will be responsible for the project / program through the program life cycle. You will be responsible to align the company strategy for a strategic growth in the program to ensure sustainability of business objectives, commitments and goals, near and long term.
You will be responsible to plan and coordinate project requirements, specifically management of the supply chain process (end-to-end) for frozen proteins in alignment with governance policy requirements. The job entails regular interface with government authority, thus expertise in managing government agencies will be a bonus. You will also undertake all management of associated projects to the program, ie Frozen Protein, Frozen Vegetables, other possible avenues of food imports.
You will be responsible to work with relevant government authority on developing a viable action plan for a nation-wide distribution plan for frozen proteins in a national food emergency crisis.
- Representation of CF as the key interface with relevant government authorities for management of the project.
- Oversees the program life cycle, creating project plans/milestones for compliance, implementation, and execution.
- Maintaining the program objectives and balancing the requirements of the project against company objectives, adapting and monitoring as required.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, including managing the project budget and resource allocation to ensure profitability.
- Implementation of an action plan which can be executed in a national food emergency crisis, covering the distribution of the national stockpile and undertaking all cost recovery for the company.
- Manage and develop process controls on the supply chain process of the national frozen protein stockpile.
- Manage and develop process controls on the supply chain process of the national frozen vegetable stockpile, from procurement to sale in a government-appointed Essential Firm.
- Annual program evaluation to ensure profitability and sustainability in the area of P&L.
- Ensure cost recovery for all OPEX in the program, and managing the procurement contract with the government for the National Frozen Protein Stockpile.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms
- Experience in people management
- Strong advanced analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills across functions and multiple levels (oral & written)
- Ability to demonstrate high sense of urgency and is highly adaptable in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with government work in the area of compliance is preferred.
(This is a 1-year contract position with the possibility of renewal/conversion into permanent role based on work performance.)
Country Foods Pte Ltd