- Accelerate your career in a leading precision engineering firm
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Strong career progression prospects
Our client is a leading provider of precision engineering solutions and they build products that cater to specific needs and enhance the general manufacturing process.
In this role, you will be managing large and diverse teams, leading project planning sessions and ensuring the project is progressing and completed within deadlines.
You will be responsible for :
- Coordinating and managing staff and internal resources
- Leading project planning sessions and managing project progression
- Managing relationships with clients and prospects
- Planning, negotiating and signing off on NDA, contracts etc
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in order process such as design, submission and review
- Planning risk mitigation options
- Conducting project reviews and documenting reports for timely execution
- Optimising and improving processes and overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- You prior experience in project management, ideally within a similar industry.
- You have exceptional time management and organisation skills.
- You are result-driven and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd