EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R2094089
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Liaise with the technical agency/commercial contractor to ensure that the projects meet the required specifications, are on schedule within scope and budget, and ensure successful delivery and/or desired outcome;
- Manage stakeholders' expectations and agencies involved in the projects, and actively engage them throughout the projects so as to achieve the desired outcome;
- Provide technical expertise and liaise with the stakeholders’ operational and technical representatives on all matters related to the projects;
- Manage project implementation, which includes working with the companies and stakeholders for the entire delivery of solutions, from requirement gathering, system design, development, deployment for live test and evaluation. This includes:
- Working with relevant stakeholders to establish infrastructure and network connectivity, as well as facilitating companies’ requests for permits and approvals;
- Being responsible for all aspects of the projects from initiation to implementation, as well as the live-test and operations phase;
- Reviewing technical design specifications, network architecture to ensure requirements from business, operations, security, organisation standards are met;
- Validating the deliverables completed;
- Ensuring proper documentations and compliance to the required quality and security standards; and
- Preparing comprehensive project documentation for the projects.
- Manage and support Private Cloud IT Infrastructure;
- Manage and support Data Centre Operations.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the Information Technology industry in the areas of network implementation and support
- Good knowledge of DC/servers/network/desktop/IT security and ICT
- Certification in IT Project Management/Project Management Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, NTP configuration, TCP/IP networking;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve simple network access problem (such as e-mail, dial-in, surfing etc) by performing network troubleshooting (such as ping, telnet, ipconfig, nslookup, etc)
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), presentation, negotiation as well as strong project, vendor and contract management skills;
- Competent, self-motivated, pro-active and responsible
- Ability to work independently
Interested candidates may send an updated resume to Xin Ying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to notify that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd