Project Manager (IT Software Architecture)
National Service Resort & Country Club (NSRCC)| Date Posted: 29-May-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage Software Development project activities for project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
- Inspect projects for quality assurance
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completions
- Ensure the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined by the government
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues
- Responsible for delivery of projects of a high quality, within budget and according to agreed schedule and users requirements
- Stakeholder relationship building during project period
- Manage Multiple Projects simultaneously
- Work on Project Risk Assessment and control Risk Register
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines
- Work collaboratively with development team, technical lead and business analyst to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both core and supporting systems
- Stimulate/motivate support project tender teams to provide, in time, high quality input to the RFI/RFQ/RFP response
- Project commencement: Estimated June / July 2020
- 1 year Contract position
- Tertiary education required
- Minimum 5 years in project management in IT delivering projects exceeding S$500K in Project Management for Large Scale
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling tender management
- Must be certified in CITPM/COMIT/PMI/PRINCE2
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills.
- Able to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization.
- Self-motivated with ability to drive multiple projects.
- Excellent understanding of programming fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, etc) will be an added advantage
- 5-day work week
- Monthly mobile allowance provided
- Staff transport will be provided at Tanah Merah MRT Station
Attractive Employee Benefits*
- Annual and medical leave
- Subsidies for medical & dental
- Perfect Medical Award
- Birthday voucher
- Corporate rate for selected tourist attraction
- Privileged rates for usage of Club facilities
*Terms & conditions apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
National Service Resort & Country Club (NSRCC)