Project Manager (Interior Fit-Out / Retail)
- Incorporate design guideline, sales data analysis into layout plans, synchronizing operating needs with marketing image, and working with contractors to improve quality and store performance.
- Resolve issues that impact project schedule or cost communicate timely and effectively with director regarding critical and relevant matters related to project work.Manage store equipment maintenance and cost control to make sure store operation functional
- Ensure store design and product presentation is seamless.
- Work cross-functionally with the Design team to deliver on design intent/direction and adjust to changes in consultants/architects
- Work closely with senior management to devise and refine the Business Unit’s strategic direction on store development
- Degree in Science in Architecture, Industrial Design, Construction, Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a similar capacity, attained in a dynamic and fast-paced service environment; FMCG or Retail experience preferred
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd