Project Manager, Infrastructure Development Office - Healthcare Building
You will be responsible for the development and upgrading of our building facilities which will include oversight of all projects assigned from planning and approval to execution, as well as provide timely status updates to management. You will work closely with user departments, project consultants and building authorities and ensure that the project specifications take into consideration patient care, infection control, operational process efficiency and safety. You will also manage and drive the development / upgrading projects based on approved specifications from feasibility study, design conception, construction, defects liability period to finalisation of account.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture / Project Management or equivalent with minimum 8 years of project management experience
- Diploma holders with more than 10 years of relevant working experience can also be considered
- Relevant experience in building development or project management in a healthcare organisation will be an advantage
- Familiar with Autocad, Photo-shop and other presentation software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Creative thinker who is results-oriented and focused on process and operational efficiency
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd