Project Manager, Industrial Robotics - RPA (East, Up to $6K)
- Our Client is a well-established European Manufacturing MNC.
- Fully in charge of all AGV projects from contract signature to the go live of the installation at the customer site.
- Manage ad-hoc projects.
- Creation and management of master and detailed schedules.
- Management of customer relationships and project partners.
- Preparation and confirmation of final customer specification.
- Management of internal project tasks, e.g. mapping, manufacturing, validations, etc.
- Organization and management of installations, including Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests.
- Follow up of project budgets.
- Leading a project team plus cross functions (sales and service) and subcontractors.
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechatronics.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in complex Industrial projects (Industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics).
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Report to: Country Manager.
- Working Location: Loyang.
- Working Hours: 5.5 days' week with Alternate Saturdays - Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm and Saturdays, 8.30am to 12.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17084.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD