Project Manager - (HIP)
Overall Purpose of Job:
To be Raymond Construction Pte Ltd representative and liaise with the clients, consultants, relevant authorities & residents as well as to manage and co-ordinate the project effectively.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
(A) Specific :
- To attend, provide information & proposals if any and updates when liaising with Clients, Consultants & relevant authorities for the implementation of the project handled.
- To liaise and co-ordinate with Clients, Consultants and Vendors on all project matters.
- To be a lead contact point for any and all matters specific to the clients for the projects that you are in-charge of.
- To build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship and meet client’s satisfaction.
- To ensure planning for all activities are adequate for Clients, product and system conformance.
- To plan, implement and track the work progress periodically, address and follow up any issues to avoid delays.
- To prepare and submit reports as required by consultants and clients.
- To monitor project cost including variation works if any.
(B) General :
- To coordinate and work with other departments and vendors.
- To ensure all Quality Documentation is implemented and maintain.
- To engage in project work and ensure successful completion as well as hand over of projects to the Clients.
- To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace
A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Architecture, Civil / Structural / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Building Science or Quantity Surveying with 3 years of relevant post-graduate working experience in the building construction industry. The Degree shall be recognized either by the respective Professional Bodies, Professional Institutions or Building and Construction Authority.
- Diploma holder with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in the building construction industry preferable working on past HDB projects shall be recognized by HDB as relevant working experience.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Certificate of Attendance in fall-prevention or equivalent training session organized by an approved Healthcare Service Provider or Professional Occupational Therapist specializing in Geriatrics or eldercare.
- Strong in Persuasion, Service oriented, Client relationship and People management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and can communicate effectively in English.
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- Possess Singapore Class 3 driving license.
(C) Experience :
- Preferably with working experience on past HDB’s Home Improvement Programme (HIP) projects.
If you meet the above requirements, we invite you to send in your resume by EMAIL or FAX stating current and expected salary, date availability and contact number with a recent photo to:
8 Changi North Street 1
Tel: +65 67470220 Fax: +65 67470110
E-mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]