Project Manager, Fiscal Transparency
- A consulting company specialising in Information Systems
- Work on projects for clients in the Financial Services industry
- Be a part of a diverse and dynamic team
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
Reporting to Division Managers/Heads, you will gather requirements from Product Owner and end-users and work closely with the project team to deliver the project deliverables, prioritization, estimations.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the team’s adherence to delivery schedule and estimates
- Ensuring coherent of the tasks and commitment based on release and functionality of overall product
- Contributing & ensuring compliance to WMIS governance and securing SDLC frameworks
- Identifying impediments faced by the team and helping the team to remove as much as possible
- Managing the release planning and management of the deliveries and updating necessary tools required
- Writing GFS and confirming the understanding with the developers.
- Performing system analysis with the BA of other applications squads/teams when involved in multi-systems features and interfaces.
- Working with the tech team on system development and unit testing as well as conducting system integration testing to ensure quality of delivery.
- Supporting UAT such as reproducing issues, monitoring and fixing with the team
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years experience in application development with Java technologies / Reporting systems
- You have experience with JIRA and release management tools
- Exposure to applications handling Fiscal or Regulatory Reporting, and revolving around Datawarehouse, Batch processing of reports, Olympic, Client Management data is mandatory
- You have experience working with large distributed IT teams, adopting Scrum, Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- You ideally have some knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking
- Scrum Master Certification, PMP, or equivalent is essential for the role.
- You have a strong understanding of project lifecycle and experience in functional and technical specification
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- You possess strong analytical and product management skills
- You are able to multi-task and work on multiple projects if required
- You have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd