Project Manager - Exhibitions
SPACElogic Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Jul-2019
- Work on RFPs and Tenders and to prepare for submission and presentation.
- Lead and manage projects by working collaboratively with client and support teams from start till end of project.
- Liaise and coordinate with support team and subcontractors on project requirements.
- Plan & manage overall project schedule.
- Manage project budget & cost control.
- Administer routine management reporting & updates.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience with proven track records in Exhibitions & Museum projects.
- Strong knowledge of construction details, materials, methodology, building and regulatory standards.
- Possess meticulous and strong planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Good managerial and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties, please submit resume and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
SPACElogic Pte Ltd