Project Manager / Engineer (Audio Visual System Integrator)
- Leading Regional Audio Visual Engineering Company
- 5 day work week
- Office location in the North-east (Near MRT)
- Responsible for leading the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department; achieving all aspects of operational strategy, safety, quality and performance.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Business planning – Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Audio-Visual industry.
- Experience in managing projects and understanding project flow.
- Experience working with corporate clients, including MNCs would be an advantage
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd