Project Manager - DPMD
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Oct-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
The Project Manager duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation and application of the Project Execution Plan.
- Monitor and control the progress and development of all related project deliverables through the various stages of the project in accordance with the MBS’s policy.
- Lead Project Management teams. Provide expertise, guidance, advice, support and motivate project teams.
- Report to senior management via meetings or by regular written reports the progress of related project matters together with the status of related issues.
- Manages routine client interaction. Sets and manages client expectations.
- Manage and prepare all reporting activities required for the Project Stakeholders.
- Attend meetings as required to ensure the compliance with the overall project standards, procedures and requirements.
- Ensure that projects for which you are responsible are delivered on time, on budget and to the prescribed standards.
- Ensure the prompt delivery of all project deliverables.
- Find resolution to and preempt problems during the various stages of the project.
- Communicates effectively with Operations Teams to identify needs and evaluate alternative Project solutions.
- Assistance in the selection of the Consultants as well as in the negotiation of their terms and conditions of engagement with the Procurement team.
- Assistance with the appointment of Contractors/Subcontractors, including giving advice on the most suitable forms of tender and contract.
- Oversee that the review of all relevant submissions are in line with the project schedule.
- Oversee and ensure that Change Management as it relates to budget, revised design and potential schedule impact is carried out in line with MBS procedures.
- Assist the Design team with design management, design coordination and design delivery to meet the project schedule.
- Work and liaise with the Design team on project matters, and also initiate value engineering initiatives to ensure that the project develops within the recognized cost and time constraints.
- Regularly inspect the progress of the work on site and provide guidance to the project and construction management teams on best practices and potential efficiencies on scheduling and processes.
- Oversee and support the Construction Management Team to ensure the adequate and timely flow of information, designs, technical data and feedback, to meet the stringent construction schedule requirements on the project.
- Plan and Implement Procedure and Quality Checks for assigned projects.
- Assisting the Director of Project Management as directed in any other Project Management related activities.
- Tertiary Degree in a Construction/Building/Project Management/Engineering related field.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in the field of Project Management. Experience in the Hospitality field is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of Project Management procedures.
- Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to visualize issues and communicate them to others.
- Outstanding organization, coordination and leadership skills – ability to coordinate groups of Consultants / Contractors.
- Ability to work in a team environment.