Project Manager, Device R&D
- Project management of Device R&D projects with a project team which is located at various sites
- Project management according to business processes
- Responsible for project planning, project reporting, requirements management and project management
- Project management mainly for R&D project in the field of optical coatings, interference filters, optical devices (photo diode development) and III-V semiconductor devices.
- Working on technically challenging projects in close cooperation with the technical project leader and the project team (multi- site).
- Minimum three years of professional experience as a project manager, preferrably in the semiconductor industry
- At least Bachelor degree in physics, material science, or equivalent studies.
- Certification as a project manager is advantageous.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd