Project Manager (Developer / Real Estate / West)
- Established Developer of Condominium and Luxurious Residential projects
- Based in Head office located in the West
- AWS + VB
- Provide technical/ operational support to property management team.
- Liaise with all relevant authorities for approval of projects, managing tender and award processes, as well as construction and contract administration.
- Recommend, plan and oversee the maintenance and improvements of properties.
- Monitor and control project activities, schedule and costs.
- Prepare and arrange for handing over units to the purchasers.
- Liaison with contractors and ensure defects submitted by purchasers are rectified timely.
- Carry out inspection with purchasers on defects submissions and complains.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Ad hoc assignments.
- Diploma/Degree in Property/Facility Management or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in real estate development and project administration.
- Familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures.
- Good understanding of building design and detailing.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal and networking skills.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd