Project Manager (Data Management)
- Excellent opportunity for Project Management experts in Banking sector
- Lead critical projects and deliver value to key clientele
- Play pivotal role in accelerating our growth story
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You are responsible for:
- Contributing to IT projects in the banking industry for our clients, especially in a Data Protection Program context.
- Monitoring and managing multiple projects related to the program
- Implementing major project management tasks like - communication management, planning and execution of committees, roadmaps and detailed planning, communication and coordination with stakeholders.
- Leading detailed project plan and schedules.
- Ensuring the execution and delivery of project milestones according to standard project governance and methodology.
- Monitoring progress and ensuring proper coordination between stakeholders through project and coordination committees.
- Anticipating and escalating potential risks and issues to Program Head.
- Ensuring good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders
- Contributing to the promotion of our services on top of assistance provided to clients
- You have at least 10 years' experience as a Project Manager within banking industry, ideally in Wealth Management.
- You possess solid knowledge of banking processes and data management.
- You have strong track record of delivering large-scale projects (>1 mEUR).
- Proven experience in managing project teams and senior management & stakeholders is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proficiency in both English & French, is required for dealing with specific clientele.
- You have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- You are a proactive individual with a positive attitude and desire to work as a team to deliver successful projects.
- You have excellent coordination skills and can deliver focused communication to management and stakeholders.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd