Project Manager (Data Centre)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 1-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1102556
Experienced, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Minimum 7 years experience in IT Project Management .
- Price 2 Foundation Qualification highly preferred.
- Expert Supplier Management skills.
- Significant experience of large scale server change projects including management of data centre providers
- Ability to work with and relate to a highly demanding internal set of stakeholders across the globe.
- Appreciation of how all the architecture, policies and governance are applied to delivery of the project
- Knowledge in architectural principles around how datacenter services should be designed
- Excellent people and team management skills, able to manage upwards and influence in a complex environment.
- Strong project insight skills, including ability to anticipate issues and risks.
- Work with the regional Customer Service Management teams to co-ordinate all internal and external stakeholders’ input in order to set up the Project Organisation.
- Produce and manage a master Project Plan that identifies key activities, milestones, dependencies, resource usage, costs etc.
- Execute/coordinate Project Management processes to ensure delivery, including project control, risk management, change management, issue resolution, progress reporting and project documentation
- Resolve major issues & conflicts, escalating where necessary
- Manage and mitigate high level risks
- Produce/co-ordinate all required information for the gating processes in line with policies and methods, and ensure gating processes are executed at the right time
- Drive the execution of project actions related to architecture and standards delivery
- Support the selection & management of suppliers (where appropriate) to deliver the specified requirements in line with policies & methods; including due diligence on supplier capabilities relative to requirements
- Provision accurate project costs, including supplier quotes & tenders, required as input to the Business Case
- Ensure business project teams are in place in order to facilitate testing signoff by users, and transitioning into on-going service; project closure.
- Ensure correct commercial arrangements in place with Project suppliers
- Manage project scope and change control, escalating issues as necessary
- Co-ordinate the execution of the Communication Plan and participate in the decision making where appropriate
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc), must include the following informations :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)