Project Manager, Cyber Security
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Jun-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Summary of the role
The Project Manager, Cyber Security will be working closely with the internal teams (Eg. CISO, Cyber Security Architects, IT Team Leads etc.). Collaborate with different levels of management to ensure Cyber Security Services are provided as per outlined in the contracts and statements of work with selected vendors.
The Project Manager, Cyber Security required to provide regular status summaries and reports to the management. This position will work closely and in coordination with the Property PMO Teams and is expected to meet up with partners and clients if needed.
- Responsible for the overall management of specific tasks and insuring that the technical solutions and schedules in delivery orders are implemented in a timely manner
- Responsible for monitoring appropriate staffing levels and competent personnel to perform assigned activities as per the SOW
- Ensure that all phases of support, including installation, upgrades, and configuration issues are properly coordinated, tracked, monitored and resolved
- Ensure all contractors meet the requirements of the SOW for experience, education, and certifications for the position on the contract they are working
- Being the primary point of contact for LVSC on all cyber security contract and contractor issues
- Ensure that all project personnel keeps property staff (IT, leaders etc.) informed of all contractor activities and statuses
- Work with the property IT staff and leadership in developing project plans, project schedules and work plans, and will hold project contract staff accountable for results
- Assists the PMO Team in working with the vendors, cyber security teams, and property IT teams
- Ensure the PMO team are aware of personnel performance, requirements, departures, and arrivals on task
- Responsible for all cyber security contractor personnel/team members and sub-contractors assigned to the contract and shall be able to establish and change work schedules based on Property IT workload requirements. The PM shall coordinate and deliver monthly status and financial reporting
- Ensure the CISO informed of project status, requirements, plans, and schedule, as needed
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Science or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience managing Security and/or Technical projects, including experience managing large programs with multiple subcontractors
- Candidates without the required educational level but comes with more years of relevant experience is welcomed to apply.
- Experience with Cyber Security related technologies and large enterprise implementations is desired
- Experience with project scheduling and budgeting
- IT or Security related education and/or certifications is preferred
- Certified Program Management Professional (PMP) or other program management certification is desired
- Must possess strong and demonstrated organizational, communication, and negotiation skills
- Must be able to lead multi-disciplined project teams through a project lifecycle (planning-development-implementation-closeout)
- Must possess demonstrated knowledge in project funding packages, detailed project plans, project risk identification and mitigating strategies
- Must be proficient and effective in the development and presentation of project related material at all levels of the organization (e.g. Executive Management, Senior Property Management, key Stakeholders, Peers and Individual Contributors)
- Must be able to demonstrate field presence during the planning and installation phases of the project