IT Project Executive (Contract)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 9-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The primary responsibility will be to drive outcomes for Point-of-Sale (POS) Terminal Refresh project by switching out existing POS terminals to new POS Terminals to enable additional payment modes and functions.
- Management of project status, including knowledge management, budget management, document control, tracking of deliverables and outcomes.
- Organize progress reviews meetings with project & delivery teams to track project outcomes and take meeting minutes.
- Identify, assess and mitigate project risks and lead project teams to resolve issues or implement project changes to deliver better outcomes.
- Ensure that project milestones are met and adhered to, and provide recommendations to management.
- Formulate specific objectives and targets for key processes associated with the project that are consistent with strategic goals.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from various project delivery teams, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience managing projects in the logistics or supply chain sector.
- Experience in managing terminal migration and system deployment.
- Project management capabilities i.e. planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, stakeholder management.
- Ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of technical processes to interface effectively between different project delivery teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247