Project Manager, Cloud Infrastructure ( 2yrs Contract)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!As a key member of the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, you will lead company-wide projects/initiatives to drive positive changes, address business challenges and achieve company goals/objectives.
Project Management (85%)
- Lead Medium to Large scale projects independently (projects above $1m)
- Managing Strategic Initiatives by undertaking all aspects of project management from planning, research and analysis, conducting discovery workshops, design and testing, implementation and control, benefit tracking and overall project discipline in managing cost and timeline.
- Develop, prepare and deliver appropriate Management Information and reports to project board, business sponsors, stakeholders and steering committee for regular updates and to support decision making.
- Managing relationships and coordination of work within the project team. Procure the support of enabling department such as IT and Finance for the success of the project
Performs other responsibilities and duties (15%) - As assigned in order to meet operational and/or strategic requirements
- University Degree and its equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in financial services / insurance industry
- At least 5 years proven track record in successful delivery of projects with good IT knowledge
- Experience in managing offshore project team is desirable
- Relevant Project Management qualifications like PMP, Prince2 is desirable
- AWS and similar certifications are desirable
Experience in implementing Cloud Infrastructure, migration and related projects is highly desirable
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd