Project Manager- Business Analytics (Bank)
TANGSPAC CONSULTING PTE LTD| Date Posted: 20-Jan-2020
Roles & Responsibilities
- Project management, to ensure delivery of key initiatives on time and budget.
- Engaging with stakeholders across business and technology to ensure alignment on key deliverables and timelines.
- Providing regular updates and following up on action items.
- Financial management, ensuing project financials are up to date and correct and captured in a timely manner.
- atleast 3 years experience in Business Analytics and Risk Management
- B.S. or Masters or equivalent degree in Statistics, Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred. Strong mathematical and statistics background.
- Previous experience in project management roles
- Good understanding of technology tools especially those related to analytics and data.
- Good written and oral communication skills.