Project Manager (Building Construction/ A2 Main Con/ Central)
- Established A2 Main Contractors
- Building Construction projects
- Good career prospects and positive working environment
- Lead a team of Engineers and Technical Staffs in the execution of daily operations.
- Liaise closely with Subcontractors, Consultants and Authorities
- Monitor Construction Schedule
- Attend Meeting as and when required
- Monitor, record and to prepare progress report
- Supervise sub-contractors and ensure that works are carried on efficently and timely
- Degree in Building / C&S Engineering, recognised by P.E. Board / BCA
- Possess CSCPM Certificate
- Minimum 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Autocad
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Tee Kia Qi (Jess)
Registration Number: R1986460
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA. License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd