Project Manager (Building Construction / A1 Main Con)
- Project Manager for reputable A1 Main Contractors
- Coimmercial building or A&A project experience an advantage
- AWS + VB
- Plan and manage project schedule to ensure project completion according to schedule
- Manage site activities and sub-contractors to ensure compliance to quality standards and governing codes
- Lead a team of Engineers, Quantity Surveyors on site activities
- Ensure project is completed on time, within budget, contractual & safety standards Good analytical skills and resourceful
- Team player and able to work with all levels of staff
- Ability to work independently and to meet project deadlines
- Good knowledge in project management methodology and cost control
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the field of project management
- Possess all the necessary safety compliance certs (CSCPM, etc)
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd