Project Manager | Banking client | Java spring
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Responsible to manage the solution team to meet or exceed customer contractual requirements for the integration and delivery of the solution.
- Develop, update and maintain the solution integration plan and schedule, manage the scope, monitor costing and forecasts, and develop/ maintain the quality plan.
- Proactively identify project risks, dependencies, issues, assumptions and constraints, and maintain the project risk management plan on a regular basis.
- Work with business product owners and IT product managers to develop innovative solutions to address complex technical challenges.
- Work closely with developers on technical design; addressing developer issues and inquiries; provide technical expertise in integrating vendor products into banking environments.
- Maintain the project documentation according to organization project management standards.
- Manage communications, reporting, and expectations of internal and external project stakeholders.
- Manage full software development lifecycle, from systems requirements gathering, design, development, testing, integration and UAT to the implementation support of the solution integration
- Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Project Manager in banking IT projects, preferably in Core, Retail/SME Loan Banking, Credit Card domains
- At least 2 years of experience in working Agile Methodology (Scrum & Kanban)
- Experienced in the following technology areas will be an advantage:
- JavaSpring-based solution & development for Dubbo architect and MySQL/PG Database Servers.
- Technical knowledge in LDAP, SOAP, MQ and integration with core banking systems.
- Comfortable with exploring new technologies
- Have a track record of delivering technical programs, projects, and products in a highly technical environment.
- Have a strong understanding of software development lifecycles and modern transaction processing environments.
- Project Management Certifications such as CITPM or PMP is mandatory
- A good team player with strong leadership qualities.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, organized and ability to work independently with priorities under tight timelines, in a complex customer environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain good relationship with colleagues, clients and head quarter management.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141