Project Manager + AWS + VB
- 1/2 year contract / Permanent
- Monday – Thursday 9am to 6.15pm, Friday 9am to 6pm
- Jurong East/Lavender
- Responsible for delivering projects on-time, within scope and within budget
- Leading project planning sessions, design reviews, acceptance testing and on-site system commissioning
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Responsible for creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Managing staff, internal resources and relationships with clients and all stakeholders
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Manage Projects' Cost, Schedule, Performance & Risks
- Deploy and provide operational support for the cyber security products and system solutions
- Attend to fault calls, and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems using a range of diagnostic utility tools
- Perform routine operational preventive maintenance tasks, e.g. evaluate, test, and apply critical patches to operating systems, applications, etc
- Able to be placed on 24x7 standby
- Lead a team (including internal team of full stack developers, designers and external vendors) in the entire project development life cycle.
- Manage each phase of the development life cycle and ensure that all tasks/objectives in each phase are met.
- Track and manage the key issues and ensure timely and adequate actions are taken to resolve the issues.
- Handle daily client account servicing activities, assess and advise client of the impact that change and service requests have on the rollout and delivery schedules.
- Prepare documentation for all phases of the SDLC.
- Ensure prompt, high quality and value-added delivery of all services to our clients.
- Provide clear and concise visibility to management and working teams on the status of project implementations.
- Highlight any possible slippages in the schedules and ensure that communications of any delay are channeled to the affected clients in advance.
- Ensure the projects are completed within budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Monday – Thursday 9am to 6.15pm
- Friday 9am to 6pm
- Jurong East/Walking distance from Lavender MRT Station
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Systems, or IT Security or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience / in cyber security related field
- Sound knowledge of project planning, accounting and reporting tools
- PMP certification would be an advantage
- Experience in maritime systems or offshore
- CCNA or Certification in Cyber Security or Information Technology Security field has an advantage
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills.
- Has a pro-active and positive attitude.
- Flexible: Able to work independently and contribute as a team player.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Zoey - [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd