Project Manager($7000 - $8200, IT Security)
- Strive to ensure assigned projects are in compliance to IT Security Standards and Policies including data security.
- Works with Experts to manage systems by offering guidance from IT perspective. This will include overseeing/monitoring IT deployment, IT maintenance
- Leverage on Security, Network and System Specialists to lend technical consultancy, guidance and support e.g.
- to review proposals from IT perspective,
- assist with the implementation and coordination with internal Infra, systems, EUC and Security teams.
- assist to establish IT specification for RFP
- Work with client to manage contract and vendors from IT perspective e.g. SLA, Tech Refresh
- Work with relevant parties e.g. Specialists, IT Security, Users, Vendors, Infra team to ensure compliance to IT policies.
- Assist to deliver project as budgeted and scheduled by ensuring IT deliverables are intune with overall Project deliverables
- Facilitate review, monitoring and enforcement of risk mitigation, deviations and controls.
- Will be assigned multiple projects to manage
- Senior PM will also assist and lead the junior PMs.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621