Project Management Office PMO (Govt ICT project | Up to $6000)
- Working opportunity in government sector
- Basic up to $6000 + AWS
- 1+1 years contract (high chance for conversion)
you will be working in government sector as a project team member that comprise cybersecurity specialists, IT auditors, contract advisors and project coordinators
Working location: Pasir Panjang
Working hours: MON-FRI office hours
- Oversee the overall delivery of project milestones
- Review the completeness and accuracy of submitted documentations
- Perform timely reporting to upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Manage operations of ICT projects including Government procurement process.
- Manage suppliers (in accordance to contractual obligations) to meet stipulated service levels within scope and schedule, and perform variation and technology refresh (when necessary).
- Ensure ICT projects’ compliance to Quality Management System (QMS) and contractual requirements.
- Manage project timeline, stakeholders and communications including fronting customers’ queries on projects.
- Conduct audit and follow-up on customers’ usage of projects.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for coordination with the cybersecurity specialists, IT auditors, government agencies and third-parties vendors
- Singaporean only
- Min diploma/degree in computer science/business administration with 3-5 years of Project Management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch and influence stakeholders.
- Good analytical, organization and planning skills
- Working experience in government sector is an added advantage
- Possess cyber security knowledge is an added advantage
Interested please send your updated resume to Vivian:
R2090138 liew chien hui (vivian)
11C5781 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd