Project Management Executive (Electronics Manufacturing)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 26-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Managing short- and long-term projects during the business lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing strategic program and project goals and monitoring program and project performance.
- Communicating with upper management to develop strategic program and to exert strategic influence to align project's with business's goals
- Define project scope, objectives, project budget, schedule and technical requirements from strategic plans
- Responsible for the smooth running of projects by tracking progress and updating management on status, budgets, irregularities and risks timely
- Manage organization's operation costing against project budget and expenses to attain revenue realization
- Monitoring program and project performance of both internal and external service providers
- Handle escalations professionally with vendors and customers
- Able to manage large and diverse teams handling different project segments
- Minimum diploma in relevant disciplines or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is added advantage
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in manufacturing industry
- Strong experience in overseeing projects from scratch
- Strong business acumen to handle all levels of stakeholders
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915