Project & Facilities Maintenance (FM) Executive
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 14-Nov-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist in the efficient and effective running of the assigned Singapore projects in ensuring that our restaurants’ are systematically and promptly built and renovated in accordance to Company’s requirements.
- Responsible for the entire tender process including source, tender exercise, evaluation and awards the projects.
- Review of mock-ups, ID drawings and coordinated drawings with M&E services.
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders to support the fit-out, alteration and addition, refurbishment and rectifications work.
- Periodic review of ID works quality, negotiate and follow up with contractors on repair and replacement work to ensure work done according to specifications.
- Assist Project Department on major M&E maintenance issues, work permit application, administration and documentation, technical matters for new and potential projects through providing technical advice, highlighting all non-compliances and issues.
- Responsible to coordinate and assist in proper work implementation scheduling of all meet up with vendor/supplier and or Landlord maintenance team and in carrying out planned and ad-hoc maintenance and their work routines to resolve major maintenance issue with regard to outlets’ kitchen equipment services, M&E services, or maintenance such as but not limited to, acmv issue, leakage, major back flow issues, etc.
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of the restaurants’ through routine check and preventive maintenance strategies.
- Involves in the management, budgeting and monitoring of the maintenance funds under your purview.
- Handling all payment matters related to the projects and maintenance works
- Diploma or Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or Engineering related subject
- Prior work experience in project co-ordination / restaurants’ maintenance in Food and Beverage industry is an added advantage
- Proficient in AUTOCAD, soft fluency in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fluent in English and Chinese both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task, meticulous, can work independently and also a team player to take initiative in carrying out planned and ad-hoc maintenance work
- Possession of good analytical, data processing, communication and coordination skill and be able to relate to different levels of people
- Time-conscious in project dateline, sense of urgency to response and minimize restaurants’ operations downtime
- Quality driven and well organized in all decision making.
- Honest, open minded and proactive with great passion for work.
- Self-motivated with strong responsibility and commitment.
- Adaptability and flexible to the changing demands of position.
- Fast learner with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are pre-requisites for this role
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd