Project Executive (Web / eCommerce)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
A web project executive who manages, executes, and deliver world class website projects. Gathering requirements from internal / external stakeholders, planning and implementing website projects deliverables from initiation to completion. You will collaborate with clients and internal teams, ensuring the project life cycle is followed through and performed in accordance to project requirements.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated project coordinator, armed with strong knowledge in web development, a passion for digital, and capable of operating at a high level.
- Manage and coordinate projects internal & external stakeholders, ensuring quality and on-time completion.
- Develop integrated project plan that include scope and resources required.
- Plan and execute key activities and milestones in website projects.
- Communicate requirements and activities to stakeholders.
- Work with allocated resources to ensure alignment of interest within business activities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, development, content, and marketing.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Propose business process improvements through workflow analysis methods to support website development throughout project life cycle.
- Evaluate risk factors that impact on efficiency.
- Perform administrative support for project management processes.
- Plan continuous improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
- Review different aspects of project management based on priorities and needs.
- Ability to multitask and project manage the production of the website
- 2+ years’ experience in web
- Proficient in UI / UX software (Adobe suite, Sketch, XD, etc)
- Experience with CMS platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, etc) is a plus.
- Thrive on collaboration.
- Demonstrate proactivity and leadership.
- Manage your time and priorities with ease.
- Execute to a very high standard.
- Excellent communication skills to share your knowledge with other members of the team, contributing to the personal development of others as they contribute to yours.
Pixel Mechanics is a digital product studio that creates meaningful user connections through compelling strategies & innovation. Work to live, not the other way around, we are certain life comes first and that believing in what you do is the way to greatness.
We are a small, multi – disciplinary team intentionally. Experienced hands that worked with the world’s leading brands and young millennials with a necessary indifference to tradition. It’s fun, challenging and mad endlessly.
- Strong career development working with a wide multitude of projects in a team
- Training & Skills Development
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Work from Home Days
- Medical Coverage
- Transport / Mobile Claim
- Team Incentives
- Meal Allowances
- Pizza Friyays!
- Annual Retreat
* benefits allocated at the sole discretion of Pixel Mechanics according to career role.
PIXEL MECHANICS PTE. LTD.