Visual Studio ™ is an award-winning events agency with offices in Singapore, Jakarta, Shanghai, and Manila. We offer our partners a full spectrum of event solutions from multi discipline design services to events management, marketing, and campaign activations. Our team serves the likes of HBO ©, SONY®, BBDO, Singapore Changi Airport, and Singapore Airlines among others. You can see some of our recent projects at www.orangejoos.com or visit our social media pages at https://www.facebook.com/visualstudio.sg/ and https://www.instagram.com/visualstudio.spore/.
If you are keen to join our team to work with partners including HBO ©, SONY®, BBDO, Singapore Changi Airport, and Singapore Airlines among others, in an exciting and fast paced industry, contact us today. We are currently inviting experienced and meticulous professionals to join us as Project Executives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaise with internal and external partners for project requirements;
- Oversee onsite installations to ensure quality control and project requirements;
- Manage campaign activations to achieve key project objectives;
- No cold calling is required;
- No monthly sales targets
- Must be efficient with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Management or relevant disciplines;
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility to see through his/her projects amidst a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent Stress Management skills necessary
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin;
- Occasional regional travelling required;
- Willingness to learn on the job
Benefits & Compensation Package
- Working Hours from 10.00am to 7.00pm Mon - Fri
- Gross annual package exceeding S$30,000.00;
- Basic pay commensurate with individual’s relevant work experiences;
- Quarterly Performance Bonus Scheme;
- Travel Allowances when flying for work;
- Monthly Transport & Mobile Allowances;
- Annual Medical & Dental Allowances;
- Annual Paid Vacation Leave: 18 days;
- Annual Paid Medical Leave: 14 days;
- Annual Hospitalisation Leave: 60 days;
Email your detailed resume with recent photograph to
All applications and enquiries shall be by email only.
We regret that only successful applicants will be notified.
Visual Studio Singapore Pte Ltd