ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work closely with the client to identify client’s needs and expectations, to ensure that they are being translated into design and implementation on site.
- Prepare good layouts, design concept proposals, material and finishes boards, develop design and construction drawing package.
- Formulate timeframe and prepare budgetary cost estimate.
- Prepare tender drawings, specifications, documents for calling of tender, conduct site briefing, tender interviews, evaluate submissions, negotiate, and make recommendation to client for the award of the contracts.
- Arrange and prepare agenda / minutes for meetings, compiling weekly reports etc.
- Responsible for planning and project execution – monitor and inspect the progress of the project on-site to ensure that the works are implemented based on good quality, finishes and standards, and that project is on schedule, and within budget.
- Coordinate the works of different trades’ contractors and ensure that safety system is implemented on site.
- Monitor variations, seek approval from client and verify progress payment claims.
- Coordinate with other consultants and contractors to ensure that the works are in compliance with Authorities’ requirements, eg to obtain TOP, CSC, FSC etc, and all other permits required for the project.
- On completion of the project, scrutinize details and compile defects checklist for handover to Client, prepare Final Accounts, and all other necessary documents and certifications, to bring the project to a closure.
- Degree / Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in design consultancy, project management or construction.
- Possess good knowledge in autocad, 3D Max computer rendering, with good knowledge on construction detailing. Computer literacy eg, powerpoint, photoshop, excel, etc.
- Works independently, possess good interpersonal skills, proactive, resourceful, responsible, and committed to achieve the project goals and deliverables. A great team player with a positive attitude. Good communication and writing skills. Strong design capabilities will be an added advantage.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.
ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd