Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for tenant coordination activities including lease review, scope review and lease outline drawing (LOD) assistance.
- Coordinate the Tenant’s submission design drawings and assist them to meet required timelines.
- Coordinate onsite activities of the Retail Tenant’s contractors including program, quality, safety, site access and logistics.
- Assist the Tenancy Coordination Team to manage procurement and commercials aspects (with cross-functional departments such as Procurement and Finance) within the procedural framework.
- Effectively work with Procurement for compliant contracting processes.
- Monitor construction progress, reporting, and updates to leadership and stakeholders.
- Monitor safety policies and practices on projects.
- Coordinate the handover of the stores in accordance to Policy and the Lease.
- Collect documentation and archiving project.
- Responds to inquiries from contractor, design consultant, leasing personnel and others, as they arise.
- Communicate well between all team members, departments, and the senior management group to ensure an accurate flow of information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 1 years of relevant experience; primary focus on retail/development projects.
- Knowledge of corporate and OSHA safety policies and emergency procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle small group presentations/meetings.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.