Project Executive (Design & Renovation)
Koi Thé Singapore Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design outlets and provide 3D drawings using AutoCad and 3D Max for new business and brand development.
- Support the team for existing projects and design requests.
- Responsible for pre-renovation work such as liaising with mall management, request new quotations, develop a schedule for project completions, involve in licensing applications and etc.
- Project duties includoing but not limited to coordinating designs on site, liaising and coordinating with internal stakeholders and external stakeholers such as construction vendors/workers, mall management and suppliers.
- Perform the project's relevant administration duties/paperworks.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Interior Design / Architecture.
- Proficient in Auto Cad and 3D Max.
- Experience in renovation works will be an advantage.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, resourceful.
- Cooperative and helpful with other team members.
- A good team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skill.
- Able to handle various projects simultaneously.
- Team player with interest to learn.
- Able to commence immediately or within short notice will be added advantage.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Koi Thé Singapore Pte. Ltd.