Project Engineer x 2 (HVAC / BAS / BMS) | Up to $5500 | Training Provided
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Want to join the world leader in air conditioning systems, services and solutions.
Seeking for career progession?
No experience required as training will be provided!
Come join us!
- Permanent Opening
- 2 x Project Engineer (Control / HVAC / BMS) (Depend on experience)
- Salary range from: $3000 to $4500 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- 1 month AWS + up to 3 months VB
- $1000 transport allowance + up to $100 mobile reimbursement
- For office hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Benoi (Pioneer)
You will be responsible for understanding project requirement and ensuring smooth execution of project.
Ensureing coordination of site work with contractors and customers to ensure timely completion of project
within budgeted cost and timelines.
- Carried out all work in accordance with the specified quality and EHS standards.
- Designs, plans and handles testing, commissioning, software programming and supervision on site for BMS project plan, specifications and contract documents
- Anlayse plans, specification and contract to determine project requirements
- Prepares submitteals containing schematics, descriptions and technical literature as required
- Maintains current design documents throughout project duration
- Prepares engineering re-estimate reports and minimizes report variances
- Perform testing & commissioning of BMS
- Perform IO point schedules, assignments and material selection with value engineering
- EHS inspections, hazard/risk assessments and recommend mitigation measure.
- Minimum diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent
- No experience required as training will be provided
- Good to have HVAC experience and sequence of preparation for BMS
- With logical knowledge in ACMV & HVAC system control logic
- Network and MS office & Project background preferred
- Comfortable to travel on site
- Project management skills
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781