Project Engineer (Water Treatment @ Malaysia)
Our Client is global company leading in turnkey projects for industrial chemical cleaning, effluent treatment and nuclear industry applications.
- Water Treatment project management
- 6 months' contract position in Sarawak, Malaysia
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Manage projects for water/wastewater treatment in Sarawak, Malaysia
- Provides professional and project management expertise for water related projects including work associated with wastewater treatment, water treatment, distribution/collection systems, master planning and related work.
- Experience working with local and state regulatory agencies for permitting approvals a plus.
- Perform end-to-end project functions of production coordination, planning, organizing, directing, controlling, financial management, resource planning & acquiring, etc.
- Define project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle
- Maintain communications with team members, clients, and others involved with the project.
- First contact of clients and working closely with technical service team to manage client's expectation.
- Report to Project Director based in Singapore
- Diploma/Degree in Water Treatment or Chemical, Civil, Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years’ project management experiences in wastewater industry.
- 2+ years in a supervisory role on civil construction projects preferred.
- AutoCad knowledge and ability to read plans and specs desired.
- Good business acumen and excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership in managing big team, contractors or sub-contractors.
- Able to speak French or local native language will be an added advantage.
- Prefer to have good geographical knowledge of Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Able to commit to at least a 6-month contract position in Sarawak, Malaysia.
Interested applicants, please apply online or email your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Our dedicated consultant will get back to you soon.
Tan LK | EA Reg No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd