Project Engineer (Tuas)
Working location: Tuas
Working hour: 8.30am to 5.45pm (lunch break: 12.45pm to 1.30pm)
Transport pickup at MRT station: Clementi, Lakeside, Boon Lay, Pioneer
- Provide technical assistance and advice to both the sales personnel and customers
- Assist in co-ordinating, scheduling, planning and supervising of purchases, production and site management.
- Review the scheduling, purchasing, installation, commissioning, operation of equipment
- Report on the performance of sales products and feedback from customers so as to assist in maintaining customer acceptance.
- Liaise with all relevant Departments closely on matters pertaining to delivery and receipt of goods and commissioning of equipment.
- Follow up with after-sales service to customers.
- Maintain contacts with customers with regard to their present and future requirements.
- Support the Quality philosophy by setting a personal example of high-performance standard and comply with all its requirements.
- Comply with all ISO9002 documentation requirements and ensure procedures are adhered to.
- NITEC Electrical/Mechanic Engineering
- Experience in management experience
- Relevant experience in similar industry
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Huang Mei Bao
EA Personnel Reg No: R1101805
JobStudio Pte Ltd