Project Engineer (Telecommunications) - Entry Candidates are welcome to apply!!
MQ Communications Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Main Work Scopes
- Coordinate projects & attend meetings
- Monitor and manage progress of the project and work with various external and internal parties and ensure that committed deliverables are met on time and compliant to safety requirements.
- Check and ensure all installation works conform to project design specifications and contractual terms and conditions
- Ensure compliance with safety with all safety legal and regulatory requirements
- Min ITE/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma in any Engineering discipline
- Entry level candidates welcome to apply
- Good writing and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess good interpersonal, analytical and organizing skills
- Experience in Electrical Engineering will be an advantage, but not compulsory
Work days: Mon to FRI
Work hours: 9.00am to 6pm.
MQ Communications Pte Ltd